Beautiful twins came to my studio back in late January. This was the second time around for newborn photos for this Mom and I am very happy she asked me again to take her babies portraits. We had to cancel the original session because of snow. The booking was rescheduled on another day that also ushered in another load of snow. Fortunately we decided to plan an earlier date before the bad weather was forecast. Good call! If we hadn’t done that the date would have been pushed out beyond the best time period for newborn portraits and it would have been difficult to settle the babies. Everything worked out great and we got some delightful portraits!